Tessa aims to ensure that clients and their families can express themselves in a space that is safe, respectful, and non-judgemental. She believes that comfort is central to the therapeutic process and emphasises building a collaborative relationship with clients.
Tessa has completed training in a number of evidence-based therapies, including:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) / Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – Enhanced (CBT-E)
- Family Based Therapy (FBT),
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT),
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT),
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR),
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA), and
- Narrative Exposure Therapy (NET).